For the car fanatics out there here is a teaser of the new Audi R8 Spyder convertible in the upcoming Ironman 2. Ofcourse driven by the ironman himself, Tony Stark.
Latest Ironman 2 movie trailer and synopsis. Robert Downey Jr. returns as Tony Stark, and now with War Machine. Stark encounters his Russian arch nemesis, Whiplash (Mickey Rourke), and corporate rival Justin Hammer (Sam Rockwell). Also entering the foray in Marvel are Scarlett Johansson as the sexy Russian spy Black Widow, and Don Cheadle, who takes over the role of Colonel James Rhodes from Terrence Howard.
2 comments:
certainly like your web site however you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your
posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the
reality however I'll definitely come back again.
Here is my weblog :: Windows Registry Cleaner
Spot on with this write-up, I really believe this web site needs much more attention.
I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the info!
Also visit my blog post - how much should i weigh for my age
Post a Comment